The BRACE YOURSELF® POSTURE BRACE was designed by Back on Track’s Head-Physiotherapist, Roslyn Trimboli.
WHO IS IT FOR?
- Active adults
- Gym-goers and athletes
- Home and office workers
- People suffering from Scoliosis
- Children 12+
WHY SHOULD I BUY IT?
- Corrects shoulder + neck alignment
- Reduces headaches
- Reduces shoulder rounding
- Reduces the rate of Scoliosis
- It gets rid of the bump at the back of the neck
- Allows correct muscles to activate whilst training
- Reduces the course of developing chronic osteoporosis issues, arthritis, stress fractures, pinched nerves in the neck
- Enhances breathing (lung capacity) by opening up the chest, allowing the diaphragm to optimally function
- Increases energy levels
- Increases circulation and digestion
- Reduces risk of joint arthritis
- It resets your brains normal set point when you wear it for 2 hours
- It helps retain your muscles into a healthier alignment
- Prevents hunch back
WHEN SHOULD I WEAR IT?
- When doing activities that put pressure on the back and shoulder
- In front of a computer
- At the end of the day when posture muscles fatigue sets in
- When training at the gym (shoulders and back) to activate correct muscles
- Running (increases lung capacity)
- If experiencing tension in the neck and back
- If experiencing headaches
- Shoulder pain
- Back pain or burning
HOW LONG CAN I WEAR IT FOR?
- As long as the activity lasts
- Recommended 2 hours a day for muscle memory
- The more you wear it, the better
CAN I SLEEP WEARING THE POSTURE BRACE?
- Yes, if you are experiencing pain while you sleep
- Yes, if you hunch
The BRACE YOURSELF® POSTURE BRACE slips comfortably through the body allowing for a comfortable fit during low and high-impact activities.
XS : 125-155CM | 25-45 KG
S : 150-160CM | 45-55 KG
M : 150-170CM | 55-70KG
L : 165-180CM | 70-80KG
XL : 170-185CM | 80-90KG
XXL : 180-190CM | 90-100KG