As a flexible and handy training device, the BLACKROLL® LOOP BAND kit can be used wherever you want to do a sports unit. This can be at home, in the office during your lunch break or in the park after work.
- Unique, patented textile material for pleasant training comfort
- Suited for allergy sufferers, no contact with rubber or latex
- Pleasant haptic
- Solid and resistant material
WHAT IS THE BLACKROLL® FABRIC RESISTANCE BAND SET?
FUNCTIONAL TRAINING WITH THE BLACKROLL® RESISTANCE LOOP BAND SET
TIPS FOR YOUR FUNCTIONAL TRAINING WITH THE FABRIC RESISTANCE BAND KIT:
- Before every training, you should check the fitness band for damages and only use undamaged material.
- Start your workout slowly and use a BLACKROLL® LOOP BAND with low resistance.
- You can gradually increase the amount of exercise you do and switch to higher resistance models.
- It is important that you do your exercises at a slow and steady pace. Also, make sure that you breathe evenly.
- Exhalation should be done with the BLACKROLL® LOOP BANDS during the strenuous exercise.
- If you experience pain, you should stop exercising immediately and seek the advice of a medical specialist.
Orange – light: Size approx. 32cm x 6cm, Weight 57g, Max Force ca 3.2 kg, Elongation ca 140%
Green – medium: Size approx. 32cm x 6cm, Weight 64g, Max Force ca 5.4 kg, Elongation ca 120%
- Blue – strong: Size approx. 32cm x 6cm, Weight 70g, Max Force ca 6.6 kg, Elongation ca 120%